Thursday, August 2, 2012

Tutorial: Lineart Face Painting


I thought this tutorial was lost a long time ago, but I just happened to find it last night in a random file tucked away. It was for a demo for a private workshop. 

This is an example exercise of a way to paint using established line-art in Photoshop. Recorded in real-time. Full HQ for better view details on what's going on.

This exercise was done after watching Sinix Design's tutorials which can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYRJYIWrOWs

Hope it helps. I never know what to do with audio for these. I suppose I need to just start talking through them. Ugh but that takes so long to get right.

While I drew the line-art and then obviously painted the one head - artist Ashlee Hynes painted the rest using those awesome colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment