Thursday, July 26, 2012

Relic Ball: Stores and Interfaces

Hey everyone, while I am going to try and do my best with posting as frequently as possible, I have had a few family issues that shot things out of whack. But I'm trying to get back in the game now, and one of the first projects I absolutely must tackle is the design of the store for the upcoming game Relic Ball.

The only part worked on right now is the large card pop up which focuses on a certain selected item revealing useful info.

Unfortunately, progress is slow. The functionality is largely done for the prototype, but it is taking me a long time really nail down the details and the general layout.

Hit and miss, I will try and update as I begin the process of designing the aesthetics of this. The hard part comes from trying to play around with different scenarios in your head. What would a user do? How would they respond to this or that? Does it makes sense?

It will be interesting to see how this develops over time. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment